- All residents and their guests must be registered at time of arrival. This includes seasonal RV residents. Accepting access constitutes agreement to Resort Rules.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Check in time is 12:00 p.m. Check out is 11:00 a.m. An additional fee will be assessed for late departure.
- No refunds will be made for early departures.
- RV mail will be placed in the Mail Room located next to the office and based on the first letter of your last name. For your convenience, Postage Stamps are available for purchase at the Front Desk.
- Wi-Fi can be accessed at our Hotspots only. The Hotspots are located both in the Mail Room on the North side of the park; and in Baker Hall located at the South end of the park.
- Basic Cable is available upon request for our Pull-thru site only. Extended stay guests may contact Comcast at 1-800-COMCAST to set up a month to month account.
PROPANE & MISC SERVICES
- Propane refills are available on Mon. Wed. & Fri. from 9am – 12pm.
- Dump Station $10.00
- Wash Your Car $5.00
- Wash Your RV $10.00
SEWER HOOK UPS
- Florida Law requires sewer donuts or other tight sealing connections on all sewer hoses.
- Fla Dept of Health requires that a rubber donut must be used when connecting an RV’s hose to a campground’s sewer pipe. Sewer caps must be secured before Departure. Lost, or missing caps will result in an additional charge.
- Quiet Time is between 9 pm and 9 am. Loud music, loud abusive language and improper conduct will not be tolerated. Repeat violators will result in an eviction with no refund.
- Florida Law States all pets must be on a leash while outside and can not be left unattended.
- Please pick up after your pet. There are bags located through out the community.
- Habitually loud barking, yelping or howling domestic pets are unlawful.
- Please do not allow your dog on other people’s sites when walking them.
- Limit 2 dogs per RV.
- No Rottweilers, Chows, Pit Bulls or any aggressive dogs are allowed at any time.
- We have 3 Laundry Facilities throughout the park. For your convenience, quarters can be obtained in the Office.
- Please use only hE Detergent in the Energy Efficient washers. Failure to do so will result in clothes retaining too much water at the end of your cycle.
- Hours of operation are 8 am – Sunset. (weather permitting)
- No glass containers in the area, or on the deck.
- No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Pets prohibited in Common Areas i.e.; Pools and Clubhouses. Except for “service animals”.
GARBAGE AND RECYCLING
- Dumpsters are located throughout the park and are for RV users only. All garbage must be secured in a plastic bag. PLEASE DO NOT DISPOSE OF FISH PARTS IN THE DUMPSTER.
- Bulk items, such as furniture requires a special curbside pickup from Waste Management. Their number is (772)569-1776. Please use Park Acct #892258229. Tell them you’re at Whispering Palms MHC, LLC and give them your physical address and a detailed list of what is to be picked up. Ask for a receipt number, without it there is no record of your call. Waste Management has assured us that the items will be picked up within 4 Business Days.
- Recycle Bins are the Blue or Green bins located by the Dumpsters. Aluminum, tin cans, paper and small boxes only. Please NO PLASTIC BAGS. Empty contents and put the plastic bag in the trash or recycle at the store.
- Speed Limit is 10 miles per hour.
- Clotheslines or Hanging Clothes Outside (Exception towel and bathing suit)
- Outside Appliances
- Indoor furniture used outside i.e. Sofa, Loveseats, Rockers etc.
- Open Fires, BBQ only
- Alcoholic Beverages confined to your site only
- No boats and utility trailers parked on site
- Parking on empty sites is prohibited. We have Guests arriving all hours of the day and night, their site must be available.
- Boats and Trailers are to be put into Storage. Please make arrangements with the Office for a Storage Site. Off site Storage arrangements must be made if one is not available. Any unauthorized storage will be towed at the Owner’s expense.
- Please do not store anything outside and around your RV. In order to maintain an attractive community, we ask that each guest keep their site clean and free of clutter.
Live the Life of Your Dreams at Whispering Palms!
High 78°/Low 60°
Chance of Rain
High 78°/Low 64°
Chance of Rain
High 77°/Low 64°
Chance of Rain
High 81°/Low 63°
High 83°/Low 68°